Schedule Free Crawl Space Assessment –
Mold Cleaner –
Mold Prevention –
Mold Testing –
Mold Odors –
Best Furnace Filter –
What chemicals should you use and what chemicals should you stay away from during mold remediation? We prefer Anabec products and soda blasting when performing mold remediation.
We are crawl space encapsulation contractors located in East Tennessee, but we help homeowners all over the country make sure their crawl space encapsulation DIY project goes well. So, whether you are hiring crawl space encapsulation companies or just researching crawl space vapor barrier, this is an informative video to watch and channel to subscribe to for you.
NEW VIDEOS RELEASED EVERY THURSDAY/SUNDAY AT 9AM
Our Service Area:
Crawl Space Encapsulation:
AirSafe 2000 Furnace Filter:
Top 5 Crawl Space Encapsulation DIY Videos:
1. How to Crawl Space Vapor Barrier
2. Crawl Space Insulation Foam Board
3. Crawl Space Encapsulation Mistakes to Avoid
4. White Mold or Efflorescence
5. Crawl Space Encapsulation – Does It Work?
Top 5 Crawl Space Encapsulation FAQ Videos
1. What is the best humidity level for a crawl space?
2. Can I Control Crawl Space Humidity Using My Air Conditioner?
3. Does Vapor Barrier Insulate My Crawl Space?
4. Should I Remove Fiberglass Insulation When Removing Mold?
5. How Do I Check Crawl Space Humidity?
Top 5 Articles by Crawl Space Ninja
1. Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Crawl Space Encapsulation
2. How to Insulate Crawl Space Wall That is Stone or Brick
3. Crawl Space Repair Mistakes
4. Buying a Home – Wet Crawl Space
5. Causes of Crawl Space Cat Urine Smell
Top 10 Crawl Space Ninja DIY Products:
1. 10-mil Vapor Barrier
2. 12-mil Vapor Barrier
3. Crawl Space Seam Tape
4. Crawl Space Butyl Tape
5. Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier
6. Christmas Tree Fasteners
7. Aprilaire 1850 Dehumidifier
8. Flotec Sump Pump
9. Crawl Space Ventilation Fan
10. Mold Killer
Michael Church, Crawl Space Ninja
Crawl Space Ninja is a channel designed for homeowners all over the country who are serious about fixing their crawl space correctly. Whether you are planning on fixing your crawl space yourself or hiring a professional, we want you to be armed with the knowledge to make sure your crawl space repair goes smoothly and is done right the first time.
Unfortunately, there is no standard when it comes to fixing your crawl space. Our philosophy is to make your crawl space dry, clean, healthy and efficient.
Our crawl space videos offer tips, FAQs, products, gear and other information to educate you on how to fix your crawl space.
Crawl Space Ninja
6011 Ridan Drive
Knoxville TN, 37909